- Accreditation implies the hiring of official accommodation and complementary services. There is no possibility of registration by paying only the “registration fee”.
- Accommodation and other necessary services (transfer, meals …) will be provided by the organization according to the characteristics of each bubble
- In order to collect the championship accreditation, it will be necessary to have 100% of the contracted services paid.
- Payment will be made in € and bank commissions will be paid by the teams
- Every registered person will be circumscribed to a specific bubble. The organization will contact the delegated person to define the conditions of the services.
- All registered persons must comply with the requirements for entry into Spain.
- Each delegation has to contract assistance, prevention, hospitalization, repatriation insurance… for all its members.
- Registering implies accepting the conditions and measures that the Sokatira Mundiala organization has established.
- Registration period: from July 1 to August 6.
Registration fees per person
|Number of nights||Individual||Double||Triple|
|6||€ 890||€ 660||€ 600|
|5||€ 770||€ 565||€ 525|
Rates per person
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Catering: breakfast, lunch from Wednesday to Sunday and dinner from Tuesday to Sunday
- Exclusive airport / venue and hotel / venue transfer service twice a day
- Covid measures if necessary: for example, test antigens on Wednesday and pcr on Saturday.
- Local taxes
Anyone who needs a letter of invitation to present at the embassy, will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request. Only requests that are accompanied by an inscription and payment have been made will be attended. It is recommended to apply for a visa well in advance.